MongoDB University is committed to ensuring that every person who’s interested in taking our Certification Exam can do so in a way that is fair and accurately reflects their skills and abilities. This means providing accommodations when needed. If you would like to request special accommodations please contact our team at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Where do I register for the exam?
- Which MongoDB Professional exam is right for me?
- How much does the exam cost and how many attempts do I get?
- Are there prerequisites?
- Does my certification expire?
- Where do I take the exam?
- What happens if I do not show up for my scheduled exam time?
- Am I allowed to access test aides during the exam?
- What are the system requirements?
- If I pass the exam, what type of certificate do I receive?