The full name in your MongoDB University account is the name that is used for the course completion certificate. If you would like to update the name on your course completion you can do so by updating your full name in your account settings. After you update your name in your account, any course completion you have earned will automatically update to reflect the change.
Articles in this section
- How do I take a MongoDB University course?
- What does it cost to take a course?
- How long do I have to complete a course?
- Where is the course end date posted?
- What do I receive for completing a course?
- My name on my certificate is not appearing how I wanted. Can I change it?
- Will my course completion certificate include a grade and/or number of credit hours?
- Can I access the course material after a course has ended?
- Can I take a course again?
- Is MongoDB Univerisity an accredited institution?