MongoDB University courses are self-paced. Self-paced courses may feature suggested due dates. These due dates are personalized suggestions based on the date you first enrolled to help you plan and pace your studies. You can submit assignments or exams any time up until the final end date. The final end date is fixed and not flexible.
Articles in this section
- How do I take a MongoDB University course?
- What does it cost to take a course?
- How long do I have to complete a course?
- Where is the course end date posted?
- What do I receive for completing a course?
- My name on my certificate is not appearing how I wanted. Can I change it?
- Will my course completion certificate include a grade and/or number of credit hours?
- Can I access the course material after a course has ended?
- Can I take a course again?
- Is MongoDB Univerisity an accredited institution?