If you fail to show-up or reschedule your appointment you will forfeit your exam fee and/or applicable voucher. In cases where an emergency situation has occurred (medical or a death) please contact MongoDB University at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each case must have appropriate documentation and may result in a voucher or applicable discount.
Articles in this section
- Which MongoDB Professional exam is right for me?
- How much does the exam cost and how many attempts do I get?
- Does my certification expire?
- Where do I take the exam?
- What happens if I do not show up for my scheduled exam time?
- Am I allowed to access test aides during the exam?
- What are the system requirements?
- If I pass the exam, what type of certificate do I receive?
- What topics are tested on the C100DBA: MongoDB Certified DBA Associate Exam?
- What topics are tested on the C100DEV: MongoDB Certified Developer Associate Exam?