Test takers who do not pass an exam are eligible to retake the exam at any time. There is no limit on exam attempts until the test taker has passed. For each exam attempt, the full registration price must be paid.
Articles in this section
- Where do I register for the exam?
- Which MongoDB Professional exam is right for me?
- How much does the exam cost and how many attempts do I get?
- Are there prerequisites?
- Does my certification expire?
- Where do I take the exam?
- What happens if I do not show up for my scheduled exam time?
- Am I allowed to access test aides during the exam?
- What are the system requirements?
- If I pass the exam, what type of certificate do I receive?